Thursday, May 7, 2009

PIZZA & CUPCAKES!!!

Okay, so I know I am WAY behind in blogging, and I wanted to catch up with my old post before putting up any current ones, but this just couldn't wait! Yesterday, Thurston and Charleston had Ella, Jordan, and Keller over to make Pizza and cupcakes - Yum! Everyone did so good with their little part of the process and the end results were SO Yummy!!! There were A Lot of chefs in the kitchen, but everyone did very well taking turns. And boy did those boys have some energy to run off! Wow! It was borderline overwhelming, but in the end so much fun and well worth any fuss! And our dear little Ella was just so excited to have four little princes cook for her! Any girls dream! ;) We'll definitely be doing this again - Thurston and Charleston have a lot of other friends they'd love to cook with, too!
(sorry for all the pictures- I couldn't choose!)


The Little Chefs!




On to the CUPCAKES!!!!


Bring Us FOOD!!!!
YUMMY!!!!
Um, Keller?!?! Clothe much? ;)


You didn't really want to sleep, did you Keller?!?!

Move Coal, this looks like fun!!!
What else to do with a bunch of Sugared-Up Boys!!! ;)





5 comments:

Megan said...

I always love your pics and stories! They make me look forward to having kids someday. Please update you blog more often! haha.

Lori Nichols said...

Will do! You'll be a great mom one day, Megan - You've only been practicing for as long as I can remember! ;) I just can't wait to hear when!

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

These pictures are priceless! Thank you so much for taking my little man for the day. He had a blast! He loves hanging out with his best buds.

p.s why is naked???

Mandy said...

Love the pics Lori! We had a blast over there. Thanks for having us!

Abe said...

I'm exhausted after watching you cook with all those little ones!! You're such a good mom! Looks like fun!