Monday, August 25, 2008

Charleston









We recently took a short trip to Charleston to visit Tyler, Marc's youngest brother, during his summer semester and to celebrate Marc's mother's birthday. Tyler was lucky enough to spend the summer with a few other guys in a house just off The Battery, near King street. It was great to be back in Charleston. We haven't been since our first anniversary. And to get to see Tyler's place and enjoy the food... we love Charleston's food! As many of you know, Thurston LOVES the beach. We took him to Destin last year, and I'm pretty sure he's asked to go back to the beach everyday since. So we made sure to take him over to Folley Beach on this occasion, and, as usaul, he loved it! I had never been to Folley Beach before, but it was a great little place and I look forward to getting back there soon!

3 comments:

Jake, Camille, Kennedy & Jacob said...

Yay!!!! I'm so glad you have a blog now! I was just thinking about how I need more blog friends! Your family is so cute! I cant beleive how big the boys are getting. Sooooo fun!!!! I hope you are better at keeping up with your blog than Roxanne is!!!! haha

Trevor and Roxanne Foster said...

YAY!!!! You finally did it!! And wow when you click on that picture below.... It is way too big! Please don't do that again! It is about time you show those cute boys off. Welcome my friend!

Mandy said...

I am so excited that you now have a blog!!! Way to go Roxanne for getting you on it!! I love you and your beautiful family and I am so excited to keep up with what's going on on your blog!!